Friday, June 11, 2010

Kid Funnies :-)

My kids are hilarious! It would be wrong of me not to share the fun ;-)

My 6 (almost 7) year old daugher asked, "Mom, why do some ladies have to wear those special baby-making clothes?" After a short conversation I figured out she was talking about maternity clothes... then my husband replied, "Those are baby-done-been-made clothes!" :-)

My almost 10 year old son was having a birthday party and I was going to pick up his friends to bring them to our house and he asks, "Mom, would you please not chit-chat with your friends so you can get home faster?" He knows me well ;-)

The almost 7 year old daughter again.... "Mom, why are girls and boys not supposed to change clothes in front of each other but it's okay for me to watch you change my brother's diaper?" (He's 11 months) :-)

My 5 year old daughter was pretending to be me and goes "AAAAHHHH-CHOOOO" (pretending to sneeze)... and then says, "oh, man, I think I wet my pants!" Then she says "oh wait a minute, I forgot something" and proceeds to shove a pillow up her shirt and says "you only do that when you have a baby in your belly" Hahahaha!! Guess they pay attention? ;-)

Well, I hope those made you laugh! They made me laugh for sure!!

1 comment: