Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Introduction

Hi! My name is Juliet. I've been married for 12 wonderful years (really wonderful... I realize some people just say that, but I mean it). I have 5 kids (3 boys and 2 girls). My oldest child is 9 years old and my youngest is 7 months. I'm a stay at home mom living in a "too small" house for my family size in an effort to get out of debt (grrrr.... debt). My kids go to a wonderful local public school. I just cannot say enough good things about their school. LOVE it! My husband is a great provider for our family and is my best friend. He is a great dad and he even cleans the kitchen!

I am a Christian and believe the Bible is Truth. I'm active in a wonderful local church and the people there are truly family to me. My extended family do not live here, so I need all the support I can get!

I tend to say things I "shouldn't" and have an extremely loud laugh (that may not be very applicable to a blog, though... ha!). When I write I tend to use "..." and smiley's a lot, but realize that can get annoying so I will do my best to limit them.

I do some "Supermom" type things like make my own baby food and meal planning. At least people call me Supermom when I talk about these things. But a lot of days I don't feel like Supermom and am just doing my best to take care of the people around me. That is why I named this blog the way I did. Maybe one day I can be the "real" Supermom! :-)

If there is anything you would like to know, just ask!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more from your blog. And yes... like you, I use the "..." and "lol" and "=)" all the time. But hey... that's me! Welcome aboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juliet!!! Welcome to the Blogging Babes!!! We're delighted to have you join us and I look forward to getting know more!!! Jump in...the weather's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I am excited and looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete