Friday, March 26, 2010

Lets Go Bowling!

I love going bowling with my family! It's fun and funny all at the same time... it's a great time for people of all ages, and even if you're not any good at it.. it's fun to do something where it's easy to laugh at yourself :-) It really is tons of fun!

My family hasn't gone bowling in Meridian much since we've lived here (about 5 years). Mostly because I'm allergic to cigarette smoke and couldn't handle the smoking in there. It's been frustrating for me in places where smoking was allowed (even in smoking sections) around town. It's just no fun to walk into a place for a meal or to have some fun and not be able to breathe.

But now the no smoking ordinance has been passed and I can breathe deeply! Love it!

The bowling alley is particularly on my mind tonight because my church has had a good relationship with them (we are next door!) for a while now. They are under new management now and the new management is going above and beyond to let us know they plan to maintain our current relationship. That's awesome!!!

So, let's all go have some fun at the bowling alley! It's now called Family Bowl. My family will be going there soon.... hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment