Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Taxes, taxes.... and a party!

It's that time.... have you done your taxes yet?

I do our taxes myself. Fun :) *sarcasm implied there* ;-) I did my federal taxes a long time ago because we get a decent refund. I sure hope the child tax credit stays in tact... that helps us a lot! :)

But I just did my state taxes today. I procrastinate on my state taxes. They are more complicated for us because my hubby works in AL and we live in MS. It's really not hard... just time consuming and we usually end up pretty much breaking even so it seems pointless.

Oh, well... they are done :) And by the deadline :) It's really not like me to procrastinate... I usually do things way ahead of time... but I avoid this one every year. Yikes!

One of my daughters turns 5 this month!!! She's growing up way too fast :) She finally talked me into having a carousel party, so we'll be having a "butterfly" theme birthday party at the carousel this year. Should be fun!

When I went by to pay at the park office, my 2 year old son looked at a man that was there, smiled and said "bye bye Daddy!!!" Hahahaha!! The look on the man's face was priceless! It was pretty funny :) He does that, though... calls people Daddy randomly... my oldest daughter used to call any man with facial hair Jesus. That was funny too!

Sorry this post was very random... but my brain is fried from doing my taxes! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! That is SO funny :)...i really could picture J looking at him with those big brown eyes...looking so innocent and sweet, and the guy not knowing what to say...like! UH OH!!! :P Hee hee hee...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s....this is Kat not Dan...but you know that :)))

    ReplyDelete